تاريخ التحديث: 15 نوفمبر 2020
Right now there is so much going on in the world. To think is nearly impossible. The question is how do you withstand when your world is falling apart, you have bills to pay, children to look after, and a disease to watch out for?
1. Turn off all channels of distractions for a few hours during the day. Take a moment to woosah. Once you woosah and you release all the frustrated energy out of your system.
2. Get a pen and paper, jot down everything that is bothering you, on your mind and what you need to get accomplish.
3. Working from home requires you to really stay focus. The best thing to do is to set up a schedule and routine for the children quickly. If you do not have children, but have another obligation which may cause interruptions while working at home figure out how you can eliminate the interruption. Once all obligations are situated, you can begin to focus on what you need to get done.
4. Find a place in your home where you are the most comfortable and feel at peace. For me, it is actually outside in my backyard. Set up your home office in that space.
5. Develop A Plan Of Action! Every day scribble five things you would like to accomplish for the day. Then work at it.
6. Focus on the resources you can use now at your fingertips. If you focus on what you don't have you will never start. Remember to build an empire all you need to have is the vision and the know-how of laying the foundation. "What are your resources right now that you can use?
7. Persistence is the key.